Thursday, January 12, 2006

Reason 17 - Rude Rude Rude

The writers tried to trick me this week by only showing her once but they did not succeed, she still pissed me off. If someone comes over to say hello to you while you are sitting on the beach - wouldn't you stand up. Isn't that just polite? She did this weird open mouth smiley thing and did shake hands but still - I just don't like her.


And - what was up with Sawyer's 'haircut'? Someone had better send Kate to fake hairedressing school again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Technicolour Nightmare said...

No, I wouldn't stand. It is the beach. Informal. On an island.
I don't know her character yet (we don't start til Feb) but I have to say, I think that you are going for the teeniest points.

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Annake said...

They only showed her once this week, too. Given her past record, I don't think asking her to train an army is such a good idea. Plus, she might end up having to work with Sayid and he'd probably try to strangle her at some point. Wait, maybe it isn't such a bad idea after all. ;-)

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem is Michelle Rodriguez can't act. She is as annoying as hell and her character is annoying; not a good combination.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Lady Jane said...

Great blog. My sister and I don't like Ana Lucia either. And, really, Michelle Rodriguez always plays the same, monotone character. Boring!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home