Friday, January 27, 2006

Now I Think I Hate The Writers

Wow - 3 weeks in a row with minimal Ana Lucia. Do you think the writers are listening to me? I do.

I realize that I have been remiss in updating the site but I have spent the last week recovering from a massive blow. I am strong enough to admit that it was self inflicted but it was a blow none the less. All through last weeks episode, I had this lovely feeling that I had succeeded in my mission - I had made the writers listen. I got really excited that for the second week in a row there seemed to be no Ana Lucia. I began to think that maybe they had the polar bear picked out, had it in a cage and were starving it while once a day throwing in a piece of her clothing to get it used to her scent. But unfortunately at the end of the episode there she was - all in one piece. I was so depressed. I couldn't even rant about that facial expression that I assume was supposed to be a smile but actually just made her look like she was about to throw up.

This week I didn't let my self get excited at the lack of her - why are they playing these games with me?

6 Comments:

Blogger Marcia said...

If she and Jack get together, I will absolutely stop watching the show...

ok, probably not, but I'll be pissed about it.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree that she's irritating, but she is decidedly not ugly.

11:30 PM  
Blogger JoanneMarie Faust said...

I've heard rumors that she'll be killed off. I don't care how they do it as long as it's true.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Perhaps they are saving the polar bear as a suprise to you and her.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I have also heard rumours that the writers are not happy with her "diva" behaviour and would soon be writing her off. Personally, I was not fond of her dui charge, plus, I hate the character, and I hate all TV shows that make us put up with characters that aren't even fun to hate. Of course, I thought I was alone in my seething pain, and here I discover you all!

5:19 AM  
Blogger Mom on the Run said...

I have not read all the comments yet on Ana Lucia but I'm definately not feeling her. I'm feeling no love connection between her and Jack because, and nobody take this the wrong way...I think she is really a lesbian in real life (NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!) and because she can't act, she pretend to think Jack is attractive. I think she should be killed off.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home