Friday, March 17, 2006

Reason 21 - I SAID REE-SOHN TWEN-TEE WUN

I must admit that I lifted this one from Television Without Pity but it is too funny. Here is their take on the scene where Jin goes fishing with Bernard and Ana-Lucia.

"Jin shakes his head, says something in Korean. Ana-Lucia does that loud, over-enunciation thing you do when you're an asshole and you're talking to someone you think is stupid because they don't speak English: "Does it look like I speak Korean?" she yells. No, but you're clearly fluent in Ugly American. Jin casts his net upon the waters and draws it in, filled with some sort of red fish. "Fish," he says pointedly at Ana-Lucia, who is now all smiles. Bernard could stand to look a little more impressed, though. "

3 Comments:

Blogger Media-storage Wholesale said...

You're so right, Ana Lucia is so annoying I could choke her, lol! Maybe she'll be injured and trapped helplessly in a pit, imprisoned while everyone mocks and pee on her, sweet... and if that doctor wanna take her side, let him get inside the pit too...

5:40 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

All I can think of is what kind of fish were those red fish?

10:57 AM  
Blogger Michael K. Willis said...

I can't find much to argue with here...if Ana Lucia gets devoured by a polar bear in the season finale it will be just fine with me :-) Great blog :-)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home